  From: GoVolsKelly@aol.com
  To: AThiker@smithville.net
  Cc: AT-L@backcountry.net
  Sent: Friday, February 06, 2004 5:33 PM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] things i like to do...

  Hey, you could do what the Boy and I do and that's send each other the same
  card, year after year (it's been scotch taped together so many times...) to
  each other. Not only does it save paper, there are some really COOL memories in
  that single card.  I'm almost afraid to mail it. The bad part is only get to
  keep from October through January, he gets it January through October. My friend
  Jerry and I send the same Christmas card to each other year after year. I'm
  in possession of it this year, he gets it next year.

  SentiMENTALGoVols