[at-l] Re: at-l Drink Mix Vs. TeethT

Didn't I read somewhere that you can see NYC from the trail?  I wonder if
any hikers saw the smoke and wondered what was going on.

Kelly Whitman
iN*TP*
"There ARE no other women like me."  -- 7 of 9

>speaking of 9/11, it used to be really interesting to read what hikers
>wrote in shelter registers that day. And I read lots of them by people who
>hadn't heard the news. Up in Maine, it was the 13th or 14th before some
>people heard. but in general, it was amazing how news traveled on the
>trail!
>
>mariachi

Let the advanced features & services of MSN Internet Software maximize your
online time. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200363ave/direct/01/