[at-l] Mail drops / Maps

The AT databook does have the corresponding map section listed in the margin
of each page.

I've been going back and forth about buying a set of the ATC maps, myself.
I'm leaning towards getting them.  In the past five years, I don't think
I've hiked a single trail for the first time without a map, and I usually
keep one with me even if I've been on the trail before.  I don't always need
them but I think it's a psychological thing, feeling safer knowing they're
there if I need them.  I know the AT is well-marked but I think it's
worthwhile to have the maps to know where the nearest road or way off the
trail is in case of an emergency.  Stuff happens.

Kelly Whitman
iN*TP*
"There ARE no other women like me."  -- 7 of 9

> > I seem to recall that the maps for each section were indicated in the
>Data
> > Book along the edge of each page. But I could be wrong - I don't have a
>Data
> >
> > Book with me though, so I can't check that.
><???>

Check out the great features of the new MSN 9 Dial-up, with the MSN Dial-up
Accelerator. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/