[at-l] things i like to do...

There are things I like to do when I'm travelling (either to the trail
or otherwise...for you topicity watchers) to help make a difference (for
the record, when I said 'difference' in my head just now, I said it with
a French accent...like 'Dee Fur Ons') to our Ma Earth...leastways I
think in my head (the same head that occasionally thinks in French
accents) that they make a difference...

I carry my own spoon and fork...so as to not have to get, and throw
away, a plastic one.

I carry a handtowel in the truck/car...no napkins...

I use my spoon for stirring my coffee, which I put my own coffeemate
(which I also carry) in. No stir stix...no little 'non-dairy creamer
cups' to throw away.

If ordering fast food, I always say 'no bag please'...

I also carry large containers of beverages (i.e. the best beverage
ever...orange juice) so as to not have as many cans to recycle. I use
the same container over and over.

Others? Suggestions?

--
Felix J.