[at-l] Mail drops / Maps

First, I'd like to thank all for the many good answers to my last two questions.  Now I've got another.
I am getting some of my mail drops organized and was wondering if anyone had put together and/or posted a list showing where each map should be shipped.  The guides I use don't bother to show what map is used for each section.  It is a pain in the a-- to figure where each map begins relative to the location of towns in the area.  I seem to recall having this info on my last hike.
Thanks again.
21 days and I'll be on Springer.... I've waited 40 yrs for this!
LWOP