From:  "Leslie Booher" <lbooher@pure.net>  [ Save address ]
To:  <camojack@comcast.net>, <at-l@backcountry.net>
Cc:  <sloetoe@yahoo.com>
Subject:  Re: [at-l] Yahoo using "Web Beacons"
Date:  Thu, 5 Feb 2004 13:43:21 -0500
What I object to about using spybots and the like is that they erase my home page, so I have to completely reset it.  Is there some way to avoid that?  Also, there are lots of sites where you can't get onto them unless you have your cookies activated.  That sounds baaaad.  <G>  I never know how to deal with such things.  I'm better at hiking.

anklebear
"You don't have to know anything about the outdoors to hike the A.T.  It's sort of idiot proof."   Emiko Fergusson