[at-l] I'm Baaack -- sort of

First, let me thank you wonderful folk for the cards and well wishes.  What
a great bunch of friends.

Next, I'll be working my way through 3421 emails (of which 2832 are from
AT-L messages.  If I don't get to individual messages today, or tomorrow,
please bear with me.

For those who don't have a clue what I am talking about:

Shortly before Christmas, I twisted/rolled the ankle of my bad leg --
breaking the end off the small bone of the leg.

I went through three different splint/cast rigs -- none of which allowed me
to put any weight on my leg.  For a while, they thought that they might have
to operate, but I dodge that bullet.  Yesterday, they removed the fiberglass
cast and put me in a different splint/brace.  I am still on crutches, but I
am now allowed to put some weight on the foot.

So, I can now get down the stairs to the computer.

Hopefully, I'll be off the crutches in two weeks and back into the woods in
a month, or so.  If not, I'll see what I can do to have someone clear my
assigned segments before the wave of thrus.

In any case, I am still planning a significant section hike July and
August -- albeit the Doctor thinks I may need a brace of some sort.

Chainsaw