[at-l] OT - My cat and dog.

One evening I was at the computer.  My dog was sleeping fitfully on the bed,
which is located next to the computer.  My cat was asleep, laying on his
front paws.  My dog hates to have his paws touched - - especially the weekly
nail trimming.  My cat raised herself, went to my dog and licked his head
and ears until he slept quietly again.  She returned to sleep, laying across
his paws.

Steve

Scope out the new MSN Plus Internet Software ? optimizes dial-up to the max!