[at-l] F.Y.I. - Yahoo is now using something called "Web Beacons"...

   From: "Ron Paul" <mi2radical4u2@hotmail.com>

This applies to all Yahoo Groups

Dear Friends,

Yahoo is now using something called "Web Beacons" to track Yahoo

Group users around the net and see what you're doing and where
you are going - similar to cookies. Take a look at their updated
privacy statement:

http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/pixels/details.html

About half-way down the page, in the section "Outside the Yahoo!

Network", you'll see a little "click here" link that will let
you "opt-out" of their new method of snooping. I strongly
recommend that you do this.

Click below to opt out
http://pclick.yahoo.com/p?optout

Once you have clicked that link, you are opted out. Notice
the "Success" message the top the next page.

Do it with each one of your web browsers.

Be careful because on that page there is a "Cancel Opt-out"
button that, if clicked, will *undo* the opt-out.

Feel free to forward this to other groups.