  From: GoVolsKelly@aol.com
  To: shellydhale@earthlink.net ; shane@theplacewithnoname.com ; at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
  Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2004 11:14 PM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] OT: Humor

  Lord, honey!  Don't you know?  We have to shell out millions of dollars for the war in Iraq!  And overpay our vice president's former company millions of dollars for food they didn't deliver!  And OH SH**!  I forgot about all the billions going for our next trip to the moon!  And someone's gonna pay for that lousy $300 we all got in refunds!  But it doesn't matter... PRIORITIES, GIRL!, PRIORITIES!  To hell with the education of our children and our health.. let's go to the moon!  It's only going to get worse before it gets better.

  Don't get me started.

  GoVols