[at-l] About this hiking thing...

Hello everyone!

Well, those of you who know me, or read my journal, or met me at the FL Ruck may know that I have hit a minor (but potentially major) speedbump in my thru-hike planning.  For those who dont know, INS is giving this poor Canadian girl grief.  If anyone is truly interested in the long drawn out story, I can share it off list.  Its a doozy...

Anyway, I have decided to continue on with my hike, as planned, but I know that at some point, I will have to return to Atlanta to deal with this immigration mess.  So... I am hoping to put together a list of people who could help me out if I get stuck.  For the most part, I should be able to find a shuttle to a rental car place (or a bus station, or whatever it takes to get me home).  But in that rare case where I get really stuck... well, it would be nice to know of someone who could help me out.

So two questions - is there a good list out there already (one that is not horribly outdated) and is anyone here willing to help this poor Canuck if she gets stuck?  I swear I'm harmless, no matter what Felix tells ya... :-)

Crystal (Peak-a-Boo)
www.trailjournals.com/crystal

PS A very late congrats to the FL Ruck crew... great job!  I had a blast.  And a big thanks to WhoAh for helping me find my way home!