[at-l] RUCK

minasan konnichiwa

twas my first ruck. very fun. talked with a hiker from this year named
underwear for a long time. saw Felix and others from the list and helped in
the wasting of 36 man minutes looking for ranting's of a crazy man!

Felix you owe me my paycheck. I think we agreed on "poteto" soup. also for
Felix, my mother says "hi" followed by sticking her tongue out and saying
"NAHHH"

my favorite parts of the ruck are seeing those new people to the hiking
scene and seeing wonder in their eyes, many interesting questions, and funny
things said and done.

Wisperlight

p.s. "poteto" is how you spell it in Japanese, kinda. I dont want to send
Japanese "letters" cause it would cause many email programs to turn belly
up.

p.p.s. dont use the bathroom!

p.p.p.s if you dont understand any of this you should have come and hung out
then you would :P nahh!