[at-l] I Really MISSED you guys!!

This was the first Pa Ruck I have missed in 4 years and I have been sad and
pouting all weekend!  I know there were a lot of people there I would have
loved to have spent time with.  Maybe you all will just have to come and
visit me soon?  I hope you all had a great time but I am a little worried...
I am afraid a few things may have been neglected since I wasn't there...
Like, who took care of Felix's "To Go" coffee this year?
I know I rarely ever post here but I read every day and I think about you
guys a lot!!  Have a great 2004!
                        Miss Janet's House The AT Hiker Bunk and Breakfast

                        Janet Hensley
                        Miss Janet  Miss Janet's House
                        220 North Elm Avenue
                        themissjanet@earthlink.net  tel:  (423)743-1932