[at-l] The PA Ruck

I must pass on my impressions of the PA Ruck as well.  For my first
Ruck, being that I just finished my thru-hike last year, I was extremely
impressed.  The people were great, the activities were fantastic and
well-run, and the food was nothing short of out of this world.  Dinner
on Saturday night blew me away.  The synopsis of the happenings of the
Ruck has been given already, and I definitely took advantage of many of
them, but the time I spent speaking with all of you there at the Ruck
was very rewarding.  I really can't think of a more enthusiastic and
outgoing group of people than those of you I met.  I look forward to
more activities where I get to spend time with the AT community, and
thanks so much to all involved in the PA Ruck for putting on such a
wonderful gathering!

Jollies
GA -> ME '03