[at-l] (no subject)

Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 19:01:28 -0500
From: "WhoAh" <whoah@verizon.net>
Subject: [at-l] One of Felix's cats....
To: "AT-l Mail List" <at-l@mailman.backcountry.net>

Found a picture of one of Felix's cats - make sure your speakers
are on....

http://www.code16.com/cat/

### In "tuning in", I had to put on my headphones, usually
programmed with a random variety of jam band music. As I
listened, I heard in the background the lilting quiet of the
last 4 minutes of Dave Matthews' "Jimi Thing" -- an accoustic
guitar and falsetto "la-laaaaaaaa" stuff. I thought the computer
would have switched over to the website automatically, 100%.
Nope. But the justiposition was stark, and I was struck: if you
have a copy of Jimi Thing around.....