[at-l] Thngs that baffle me

Jim,

I will forever walk softly on everything.  I will walk to the ends of this
earth softly.  I will softly eat, I will softly drink.  I will softly answer all
emails to the at-l softly (Ok, I'll try) I will cuss softly..
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!   Paaaa leeeeeeaaaaaaseeeeee!

Kissy kissy!  lovely wuvie dovie!  I'm dancing the dance of an AT thru-hiker!

What else, Jim?  What else can I do for you to make you give me that link?

Yours forever,
Kelly