[at-l] Thngs that baffle me

OK, what I want to know is this:  How can you look forward to doing something
ALL DAY, and then, when you sit down to do it, you want to do something else?
 I mean, it's right up there with why Ben won't marry J.Lo for the love of
peanut butter.

I got online when I got home to check to see if somebody said something funny
(lo and behold, a laughing and farting kitty-cat) and I had every intention
of finishing that book I'm reading. The same one that I forgot to take to work
with me today. (I'm at the good part).  Then, I got to chatting with Gadog,
and one thing lead to another and we started talking about journals.  Well, the
book ain't so appealing no mo'.  I mean, I'M AT THE GOOD PART!  Now, I wanna
read journals. The problem is this:  I'VE READ THEM ALL!  I know all about you
through hikers.  Every last danged one of you with a journal on trailjournals
or (ACK!) trailplace.

So, my question to you kind and all knowing folks is............. Anyone know
a good journal and where to find it on the net?

For those of you who are in to journal readering (it's a word I made up, not
misspelled) I have these here sue jest johns:

Jan's.. Fantabulous! Trail Journals 2004 : Backpacking and Hiking Journals

Wench's... A perspective from a fellow Floridian (I'm a skitzo.. Am I a
Tennessean, or a Floridian?)   Trail Journals 2004 : Backpacking and Hiking
Journals
Now, Wenchy-Poo's journal coincides with Hot Dogs Trail Journals 2004 :
Backpacking and Hiking Journals  They hiked the whole thing together ... well, Hot
Dog spent his time on the AT falling down, Wenchy-Poo spent her time on the AT
picking Hot Dog up.  Wenchy?  You know I call you Wenchy-Poo with the utmost
respect and admiration, don't you?

Then, there's Datto... Lord, I'd give you the link, but my puter has crashed
so many times (HELLO! VIRUS PROTECTION GO VOLS, YOU FREAKIN' IDIOT!)  Sorry,
had to yell at myself.  Anyway, you have to have some kind of secret password
or something to get the link to his, as it's in the far reaches, the
backcountry, if you will, of the net. Ask him for the link, though. It's worth it.
There's even one part where he thought his nipple was blown off!  It don't get
much better than that, folx.

Yogi.   Trail Journals 2003 - Search Results Yogi has not one, not two, not
three, but FOUR journals on trailjournals.  Start with the AT hike.  She was a
novice when she started.  She ain't stopped.  Some people just gotta hike.
Her's is a very different kind of journal.  If you like humor, people who tell
it like it is, and don't apologize, this one is the journal for you.  Don't
drink ANYTHING while reading it... It could destroy your keyboard, monitor, etc.

Belcher:  Now, Belcher's AT hike is lost somewhere in the bowls of the net.
It was posted on trailplace, but Wingy don't provide a link no mo'.  *&^%*$*$
hole.  If someone knows how to git a'hold of it, please let me know.  It's one
you want to read again and again.  She fell in love on the AT, for all you
romantics, and hiked the PCT with her beau... Who's name is Beau.... Or Puck, as
they call him.

My first journal I read was Kinninninniciikkniiicc.  I can't stop typing when
I spell that name.  Sorry. It made me want to hike the AT. THANK YOU!   Trail
Journals 2004 : Backpacking and Hiking Journals

If you want a couple's perspective, try Kimber and Cesars AT or PCT hike.  I
tried to get to the link, but Trailjournals gave me an error page ...
frustrating.  Anyway, you'll wonder if they'll finish before killing each other.
Hell, you'll wonder how to get to wherever they are and kill them yourselves.

There are dozens of others.  Muddbutts for example, that are extraordinary.
If I think Of'em, I'll post it.  I am, after all, an expert at journals,
having read about a million.

Anyway, if there are some that others can recommend, I'd appreciate it.  My
book ain't so appealing anymore.  I need these recommendations ASAP.  Like I
said, my book ain't doing it, and if I have to watch the Apprentice, I may shoot
myself.  For the love of peanut butter.

GoVols