[at-l] Trip report - a cold walk in Harriman Park

Jim:

Thanks for your thoughtful response, it's interesting and useful for me
to read.

No, I don't know Chase or Beau.  I'm pretty new to the list and new
enough to hiking as well.

Regarding getting warm . . . you apparently pack along bigger tents
than I do.  I can't run around inside mine . . .  I'm CERTAINLY not
going to run around the outside of the tent or shelter in that cold wind
. . .

Dwight

>>> "Jim and/or Ginny Owen" spiriteagle99@hotmail.com> 1/28/04 4:03:38
AM >>
Do you know Chase - or Beau?

For warm, run around the shelter or your tent a couple times