[at-l] Well,Gee...

In a message dated 1/28/2004 3:22:46 PM Mountain Standard Time,
GoVolsKelly@aol.com writes:

> I have to walk a mile and a half (which is impossible to do in a suit in
> the
> summer) to get to the bus stop, then, I gotta walk a mile and a half to get
> the bus stop going home (Again, buckets of sweat) and then, it takes the bus
>
> about an hour to get to my office.  And I don't want to hear a bunch of crap
>
> about walking, it's good for me, blah blah blah.  I'm liable to get hit by
> the
> damned bus or the Canadians... Plus, I'm crammed in the bus with a hundred
> other sweaty stinky people..... So, lets see, I get up an hour and a half
> earlier
> to catch the bus and then get home an hour and a half later, sit in a stinky
>
> bus with stinky people, walk in the HOT sun on busy streets risking my life?
>
> No.  No no no no no!  I'd rather bitch and scream and flip the bird.  I LIKE
>
> my car.  I LIKE to drive.  I just don't like other drivers.  Now, if they
> wanted to car pool with me........ :)
>
> Oooh!  Water Taxi!  Now there's public transportation I can live with.  I
> wonder if it comes down my canal?  I know it stops off just down the street
> from
> the office.... AND, I can look for the buffoons that stole my crab trap.
>
> GoVols

How did my little blurb (asking everyone to stay home rather than be a part
of the carnage on the highways during this particularly dangerous cold front)
come to this?  We've had spinning lessons (I referred to sliding, as in
SLIIIIIIIDING) and prospective vacation reports, etc.

I feel sooooo creative.

Kinnickinic