[at-l]

Miss Vols wrote:

"$##*)(*&^(&*%^*&^$#!!!!!!!!!

FINE!  That. Is. Just. Great.  I'm here to tell you, that they DO NOT drive
like that.....   NOT WHEN THEY COME TO FLORIDA!!!!!  Bunch of 5 mph making
rights from the far left lane, and GOD FORBID if they used their signals.
They sit in front of the green light a good 10 seconds before they find the
gas peddle.  They come to a COMPLETE STOP for 5 minutes before they make a
turn.  And this is all done during rush hour.  It's like that's the only
time they drive...

Now, I see a license tag from the South?  That's the person I'm getting
behind.  Those people know how to drive.  Maniacal, just like me. :)

GoVols (no disrespect to the Canadians... I love Quebec, by the way.)"

I believe you are referring to Ontario drivers in the above rant. First of
all, there is Canada and then there is Quebec. It's a concept we seldom
share. I'll see 200 Ontario plates before I see a Quebec plate down here in
Florida. But when I do see a Quebec plate, it's lucky because they go by so
quickly -- it's a blur. However, if you do happen to get behind a Quebec car
going too slow, then, you know that they emigrated to Quebec from Ontario.
Also, it used to be when a car pulled out in front of you in Maine, the
offending car would be registered in Massachusetts. Now when a car pulls out
with Maine plates, we know they were born and brought up in Massachusetts
and then moved to Maine following Driver's Ed.
I don't drive because I'm legally blind but I hear tell that Florida issues
some licenses to the blind. I thought it was a joke, but my brother says
it's true. Maybe I should look into it?
After I get a ride from one of my family members here in Florida, I usually
check my underwears for leakage. Two weeks ago my brother ran into the back
of a car because they actually stopped when the light turned yellow. What's
up with that? Amber.