[at-l] re: Florida "Backyard" Trip report

>>No...Mags said to post backyard trip reports. Felix
>>said to send him
>>money...lots of money...

No..Mags said to post backyard trip reports AND to
send him lots of money. :-)

Nice report, BTW about Florida. For those in the
Northeast provides some welcome relief! My family said
there was yet another snow storm.

On the other hand, in my home, it is winter. Cold, but
crisp. Another glorious Colorado winter day. Clear
blue skies, foothills that glow almost red in the
morning sun, not so distanct mountains that are the
same color of white that artists use to paint
mountains.

Yep..its all good.

=====
--Thoreau