[at-l] Louisiana "Backyard" Hike Report

Very nice backyard hike report!

I wanted to go to a trail north of Baton Rouge this
weekend but didn't have access to a car, so I ended up
"trekking" the levee along the Mississippi River,
which borders the south Louisiana neighborhood where I
grew up. I didn't see any non-winged animals (except a
few inquisitive moo cows), but I did see quite a few
egrets and other birds. Mostly I just enjoyed the mild
weather, knowing I'd be on a place back to frigid
western NC the next day.

Waterfall
Freezing to Death in Asheville