[at-l] Storm?

skeeter wrote:
>Can anyone update us on the weather in the Harpers Ferry to Carlisle
>stretch? Mrs Gorp talked her son into a hike through there this week, and I
>don't think they brought their snowshoes...

I "talked" to her before they left - she wanted to know if we could join
them.  I wish.

But I gave her our phone numbers - with the understanding that if they
needed anything (including pickup/refuge) we're available.

Uh - I think you might want to rethink who talked who into this hike.  <G>

Given what we got down here, snowshoes wouldn't have done them much good
anyway.  Gaiters, Lekis and waterproof boots would be better.   Along with
electric thermal underwear and a support van <G>

Walk softly - and stay warm,
Jim

High-speed users?be more efficient online with the new MSN Premium Internet