[at-l] Visit to MD.

In a message dated 1/27/2004 10:47:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
athummingbird@dnet.net writes:
Hi Jim and Ginny,

We will be baby-sitting for our two grand-dogs and staying at my daughter's
house in Pasadena, MD. for a week to 10 days during March, close to the end
of the month probably.
Hmmm.. Small world, I lived in and around Pasadena, MD in the 80's.
Powhatten Beach Rd, and some other road next to a junkyard (old Annapolis Rd,
or something like that). Never heard anyone say they even heard of it
before...

The good old days.... Horseback riding... Crabbing & cavorting on the Severn
river,
the Chesapeak bay, down to Annapolis, up into Baltimore Harbor.. All in a
little 14
foot Bayliner, and mostly in the dark. Sigh...

Just got back in contact with friends from down there after 10 years.
Hiking the AT makes you follow up on things you had forgotten about for years.

hotdog