[at-l] Holmes, Cold Weather and Life

> I died once.  I didn't like it.  It was in a hospital emergency
> room.  I woke up with a good looking nurse (my Wife) standing
> next to me and a doctor pulling a needle out of my chest.  I
> didn't care to much for the dying stuff.  It hurts.

I've been dead too.  You're right.  It hurts.  It ain't the pain I mind,
though, or the dyin' either.  It's the suffering, and the knowledge as
you're rolling over and over in a VW microbus that while rolling over and
over in a VW microbus is an intensely interesting experience, and you're
thanking the inventor of the seat belt for not being ejected, the sucker is
going to stop - and when it stops, that's going to hurt; and then if you
wake up, that it's going to hurt for a long time...  It still hurts...

So was the good looking nurse your wife at the time, or did you jump off the
table and propose on the spot?

Shane