[at-l] Losing it, Never had it, & Finding it...It's all YOUR fault!!!

> Now, can I borrow your gun to shoot the jack asses that stoled my crab trap?

Ya know, I understand now why my husband thinks I have really lost it since I have joined this list.  I was just caught laughing out loud at my puter while reading this message.  LOL  There I go again!

My youngest daughter (Rip Roarin' Tori) has been avoiding going to bed tonight.  As I sat here reading that message from Kelly, I burst out laughin.  Leastun  piped up and said, "Momma, you're losin' it"  To which I replied, "Honey, you cain't lose somethin' ya ain't nevvar had."  So...she told me I needed to go find it.  OMG!  I just about fell out of my chair.

It has become a daily thing for my family to catch me talking to my emails.  It's usually something along the lines of ....

"What kind of tent was that?"
"Good GRIEF!"
"Oh, I soooo totally agree"
"I can't believe that fool said that!"
"Yeah, Baby!!! Uh huh! Uh huh! Uh huh!!!"
"WHAT!"
"I don't get that."
"Thermawhatssa?"
"Hmmm...gotta look that one up."
"Sheesh...I just wish they'd stop arguin...They're BOTH right!"
Or..."Heh heh heh...you had that one comin'!"
The rest is usually unintelligible mummblings as I furiously type.

Then, there are those times such as reading the posts about Ranger Holmes, the deaths of loved ones, and other tradgedies that I am reduced to tears.  I now have a box of Kleenex that sit next to my keyboard.  They also come in handy when reading those messages that make me cry from laughing so hard.  (Thanks, Kel et al!)

MUDS...PUDS...of the email world.    think that I have become a manic depressive...and it's all YOUR fault!  LOL

Shelly Hale

---