[at-l] Re: at-l On southerners driving in snow / ice

<<<But I digress, I've taken on a different view on parking since I started
hiking.  Years ago, I'd circle the block endlessly to find the closest spot.
Now, any spot within a mile or so if ok by me.

<<<That is so funny, I have found myself doing the same thing. Have to park
all
the way at the opposite end of the lot--no problem!

--WoodChip>>>

Count me in, I do it too.  I thought it might be a female thing because most
men I know will drive around parking lots for what seems like hours to find
a good spot by the door.  I was wrong!

Gypsy