[at-l] Holmes, Cold Weather and Life

> > If you wind up gasping for pain meds in a hospital bed, you pretty much
> > screwed it up somewhere along the way.
>
> Ouch.  Rough way to assess a person's life, don't you think?? Measuring
> it by how they die?

Suzie, and Kelly, and the rest of you need an apology on this one.  I really
expressed it poorly and I didn't mean it the way it came out.

I am afraid that if I try to re-express it correctly, we will wind up bogged
down in a discussion on the merits and complications of suicide, assisted
suicide, and mercy killing, and I really don't want that to happen.

Please allow me to simply apologize and withdraw my comments.

Thanks,

Shane