[at-l] Why I hate south Florida (OT)

Well, I  am PISSED OFF!  We had a crab trap that we threw in the canal in the
back yard.  Some kids in a canoe paddled by when we were pulling it up
yesterday, and were remarking on the size of the crabs, etc., so we gave them what
was in the trap.    Well, the damn thing is not there today..... The only
people who KNOW that we have a crab trap are our immediate neighbors and those damn
kids.  Those lousy sons-of-bitches.  I hope the crabs they catch give them
hives.  I hope the crabs pinch the ever llivin' hell out of them.  I hope their
canoe sinks.  I hope the trap rusts.  Arrghhh!  I'm going to set a trap for
THEM!  God, but I hate a thief, and South Florida's full of'em.