[at-l] On southerners driving in snow / ice

My mom, the Boy, my friends ALL circle like a bunch of vultures, waiting on a
spot in front. Makes me want to scream.  God knows they all could use a walk.
And what cracks me up, is that they'll spend twenty mintues circling to find
a spot up front, only to go in to the grocery and walk for an hour...
HELLO????!!!!

GoVols

In a message dated 1/27/2004 10:08:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,