[at-l] Holmes, Cold Weather and Life

In a message dated 1/27/2004 9:07:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,
buchanan@gtcinternet.com writes:
I work with folks in a nursing home.  I don't let them off the hook - I
challenge them to LIVE - today.  With everything they've got.  I really
do believe there is something to be grasped in every part of the
journey.  Some measure of life.  Some depth of me.  I don't intend to
yellow-blaze around the tough parts of the journey, even if I need a
little more pain meds to help me get through them.  (Vitamin I, anyone?)
When I get to that point in my life, I hope there is someone like you to
challenge me to live. Keep up the good work. And someday,I'll sing for them
(another part of my life I need to get back, singing in chorus concerts for
seniors. And... combined choir church concerts for the public). I was just
thinking about this as I cleaned up my home office & found a copy of Brahms
Requiem (my last concert, 4 years ago... Damn, was it that long ago?).
Hmmmm.. Any job openings out there in hiking choruses?  LOL!

Life is good... And getting better...

hotdog
AT 03