From: agaudet@TheWorld.com
Subject: [at-l] REI Garage sale
To: at-l@backcountry.net

Hi all,

Next Saturday Jan 31st, all three REI locations in the Boston area are
having their semi-annual Garage Sale of returned or damaged products.

Check with them for details.

The type of stuff they have will appeal more to fixer-upper people
than fussy people. But if you find something you like, there are some
great deals.

(Perhaps others on the list can confirm if their local REI store also has
this sale coming up)

-RockDancer