[at-l] Test Post

I've been on the list since back before Christmas, but have only been reading up to now.  Decided I'd see if a message would go through and show up.

I just saw a short piece on Liars and Legends on Turner South about the Appalachian Trail.  It showed a couple of guys leaving on a thru-hike and showed another person signing the register at the top of Springer, and the privy and shelter on Springer, I think. Also, John Cavender was on there talking about the job of Ridgerunner. Then, there was some shots of Mountain Crossings, and Winton talking about thru-hikers arriving there beat up with blisters and discouraged.  He said they shipped home over 8,000 pounds of gear that they removed from hikers packs last year.  Was an interesting little piece!

Well, lets see if this shows up.
Swallowtail, who enjoyed meeting many of you at the SORuck this year.