[at-l] OT KellyGoVOLS

Kelly,
There's a way to eat the passion flower and it's fruit.
It's been a long time since reading about doing this so hope someone on the
list  knows, some sort of jelly I think asnd the flower is used in making a
salad???
Wow that flower is so great, a body can get drunk just smelling it;s odor!
as drunk as the lilac or honeysuckle, lilly of the valley,  wisteria, jamine
and Gardenia and of course antique non- hybred rose.
Rogene
Good luck on your garden.
.
I'm having a LOT of luck with my passion flower vine.  I planted it the day
we moved in here, and it just produces the bestest smelling blooms ever!
It's nearly covered the fence in the front yard.  And the butterflies it
attracts!
Amazing!