[at-l] Text in AT-L Post replies

In a message dated 1/26/2004 11:17:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Slyatpct@aol.com writes:
Could be 9.0, I'm still on 8.0 on this computer, but when I highlight the
text I'm responding to I hit reply, click on the last line highlighted, hit
enter
to draw the blue line on the left longer, then re-postition my cursor down a
space or two to seperate the text.

Sly
Sly. Yours does the same thing.
Your reply that goes direct to TrailR is OK, the one that goes thru AT-L
doesn't have the blue line or anything. Your text is just below the orig.
It's hard to type it one way & have it posted another. It gets confusing
to the others trying to read it.

hotdog