[at-l] Text in AT-L Post replies Tsesting.

In a message dated 1/26/2004 11:26:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Slyatpct@aol.com writes:

> TrailR@aol.com writes:
> This didn't used to happen with replies, something must have changed with
> the
> way
> the replies are handled, my software is the same (unless it's AOL 9.0
> screwing it up).
> Testing.....
>
> Ok, now I'm on AOL 9.0 and we'll see how this works.

Ah ha!  Back on 8.0  and it appears 9.0 doesn't add the >>>'s to hightlight
your posts as 8.0 most email programs do.  You may also want to hit enter two
or three times after highlighting and hitting respond to break and make
paragraphs between highlighted text and your reply.

Sly