[at-l] LL Bean-

At 09:14 PM 1/25/2004 -0500, Gadog430 wrote:
>Of course the LL Bean store in Freeport is open 24-7/365. That's right,
>even on Christmas you can visit nirvana.
>
>Island SnowDawg

I read once that there was a large fire near the LL BEAN Outlet in Freeport
and fire officials asked them to close because the traffic they generated
in the vicinity was hampering fire trucks from coming/going. The manager
replied that they couldn't close the store, there were no locks on the
doors. Perhaps that's changed since (locks on the doors) but it's still
true that they are open 24/7/365.