[at-l] easern panther / cougar sightings

http://canadaeast.com/apps/pbcs.dll/artikkel?SearchID=73160586115970&Avis=CE&;
Dato=20040123&Kategori=TTCOLUMNIST11&Lopenr=201230432&Ref=AR

Oh, great.  Just as I was getting comfortable with the idea of having a new
home where mountain lions don't roam, you send me to read this article about
them up there in new Brunswick, from which, I suppose, they could descend to
wherever I exist, in the future, down South.

Night before last my white Standard Poodle begin pawing at her kennel about
4:00 AM.  Nothing would do but that I would let her and my other Standard
Poodle out to "take care of their business."  I keep a rake just out the door in
case in such instances there should be something out there that would harm
them.  Much to my relief, I spied just over the fence a small herd of elk,
peacefully grazing.  They wouldn't be there undisturbed if either coyote or lion
were there too.

Gee, but I am tired of this.

Kinnickinic