[at-l] Today (OT)

In a message dated 1/25/2004 7:48:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gadog430@charter.net writes:
Hmmm, ok right off the bat I am taking rush hour out of the equation.
I mean really, who are you kidding?
No self-respecting southerner will drive in this stuff...even if there is
less than an inch on the ground
and no ice involved, which is not the case this time. If there is ice
involved, this calls for the town to be shut down completely. It's a law somewhere I
think.

Now the roads are another story. H.D, they were pretty icy. And you have to
go downtown. Hills.

So: Hills plus the few southern drivers that you will encounter+ icy roads =
45 minutes. Give or take five.

Island SnowDawg

So much for the icy driving pool.
The doctor just called & canceled the appointment.
I'm staying home tomorrow!  Unless I get an urge for pancakes...
;-)

Home Dog