[at-l] Ride Needed to Panorama

I may be able to help, but very dependent on the specific day, that'll
be a pretty busy time for me.  I would have to be able to pick you up
east of the park.  Culpeper has a train station, and I guess a bus
station too.  Fredericksburg would be handy.
  Let me know if any of this sounds potentially useful to you.
vs, Jim Lynch