[at-l] Today (OT)

Per GaDawg, "No self-respecting southerner will drive
in this stuff..."

As a Southerner, I resent that accusation. When there
is a half inch of snow, every self respecting
Southerner around here heads straight to the grocers
to buy all the milk and bread as if they will be
snowed in for months. Thence, to the Blockbuster to
rent more movies than can ever be viewed in 5 days.

We then drive around to prove how impossible it is to
navigate our roads on bald tires and ice. However, the
folks most in danger have license tags from further
non-South who know something about driving in bad
weather. When they expect us to be reasonable, HAH!

Thank goodness the wintry mix occurred away from
Atlanta, this time.

bill...