[at-l] LL Bean?

Anklebear,

Reference your post, dated 1-25-04, responding to other posts - - which I
haven?t received or, at the very least, didn?t read.

You quoted Hotdog?s observation, ?Hmm... Didn't see much light weight LL
Bean gear on the AT in 2003  ...  Except for on the dayhikers that is  ...
I wonder what they will focus on for the AT??

Several years ago I commented upon an article of clothing an AT Ridge Runner
was wearing.  He advised LL Bean had clothed and fully equipped them for
years without charge.  The clothes and equipment is of course the LL Bean
product line.  The Ridge Runners therefore become living models /
advertisements / shills for LL Bean.  But still - - for free!  And it was
apparently done without further fanfare from LL Bean.

So, there is my plug for LL Bean.

Steve