  From: TrailR@aol.com
  To: gadog430@charter.net ; GoVolsKelly@aol.com ; AT-L@backcountry.net
  Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2004 7:32 PM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] Today (OT)

  In a message dated 1/25/2004 6:48:15 PM Eastern Standard Time, gadog430@charter.net writes:
    My only regret is that there isn't a Range Rover in my driveway. If there
    was, we wouldn't be home.
    We would be doing donuts in some parking lot somewhere laughing our heads
    off.

    Island SnowDawg
  I don't have a Range Rover, but I have a Tahoe, that has to be in Greenville at
  8:30 AM. Lets start a pool on how long it will take to do those 15 miles or so
  in the ice, at rush hour... Oh, did I mention that I was driving down Main street,
  downtown? Sigh.... Doctors appointments... Who needs 'em?

  Snow Dog