[at-l] OT question for RnR

NOW YOU TELL ME!  I spent a good hour and a half transplanting the durn
things!

Oh well.  Next month I'll just plant them directly in the ground.

And I was told pineapples grow like weeds, so I bought a few.  Died.  I
thought my green thumb turned gangrene.  I once killed a hibiscus, which, as you
know, is impossible to kill in Florida.

I'm having a LOT of luck with my passion flower vine.  I planted it the day
we moved in here, and it just produces the bestest smelling blooms ever!  It's
nearly covered the fence in the front yard.  And the butterflies it attracts!
Amazing!

Most of my orchids are in the orange tree, and the moss is for stability
purposes only.

How about cucumbers?  I've got those in pots, but want to transplant those as
well.  Is that a no-no too?

I'm adverse to pesticides, and want a completely organic garden, so I planted
marigolds and some wild garlic smelling grass all around the vegetables, and
I have no more of those icky, white, ghost looking bugs eating my veggies.
I'm drying the dead marigolds to replant for the next crop.  Amazing things,
those marigolds.

And don't even talk to me about weeding!  How is it that my lawn has brown
spots but the grass grows like gangbusters in the garden?  I hate that Bermuda
grass!

My next project is roses, which I hear is only for masochists, especially in
Florida.  Any luck with those, RnR?

Thanks for the tips.

GoVols