[at-l] snake

 looks like a canebacked rattlesnake???
They have both neuro toxin and regular rattlesnake venium.  Some have as
much as? 60%neurotoxin if I remeber right..
To be exact I'd have to dig up the Chattanooga nautre center lecture notes
that are stored behind
the remodeling job. If it is the canebacked you need two types of antivenium
for this snake. Glad you did not get bit Frank.

Where about on the trail did you find this lovely creature.  Chattnooga
Naure center is doing a demograpy on the Canebacked rattlesnake and would
like to know where you saw this snake.
Thankx
Rogene