[at-l] Lies, Myths and Downright Stupidity

We just walked in the house at 10:15 and when Ginny turned on the TV, I
choked cause 20/20 was airing some stuff I never thought would get through
the PC censor on network TV.  I actually sat down and watched it - and I
rarely do TV.  Amazing.  Y'all might want to check out the website at:
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/2020/2020/myths_john_stossel_040123-1.html

Walk softly - but be careful who you listen to,
Jim

Check out the new MSN 9 Dial-up ? fast & reliable Internet access with prime