FW: [at-l] More Global Warming ahead

--- J Bryan Kramer <jbryankramer@msn.com> wrote:
> > From National Geographic society:
> >
> > Greenland's climate c. 1000 A.D. was in an
> > extraordinarily warm phase, and the name Eric chose for his
> new land may not have been quite the real-estate promoter's
> con-job as has been assumed. Even 350 years later, after a
general global cooling had altered Greenland's climate for the
worse, Ivar Bardson wrote that " On the mountains and lower down
grow the best of fruits, as big as apples and good to eat.

### "Might not have been quite the ... con-job..." is
suggestive, at least, and read reasonably enough. Still, the
"con-job" idea came from church records. I don't know, but it's
all a great read. (Well, IMO.)