[at-l] More Global Warming ahead

That's all I've ever asked of people, look at the evidence. And my look
tells me that there is no conclusion possible one way or the other.

Bryan

 Samuel Adams advised, "Let us contemplate our forefathers, and posterity,
and resolve to maintain the rights bequeathed to us from the former, for the
sake of the latter."