[at-l] Hiking trip was....Specialty tags and hiking

No no no no no!  I'm not a Gator lover. I'm a lover of Gator lovers.  I
think.

I'm not a romantic, neither is the Boy, so Valentines ain't so special to us.
 Besides, he'll be busy with all the other romantics at the restaurant.

If not the Island Ruck, then lets just us go for a weekend to Ocala or the
Glades or somewhere.  Just the two of us.   On Valentines Day.  I love you,
Wenchy Poo!

RomanticGoVols