[at-l] Watch Out, Out There---

In a message dated 1/22/2004 8:15:01 PM Mountain Standard Time,
lbooher@pure.net writes:

> why I don't like to go hiking alone in the fall, when there aren't many
> people out there but me and the people who live on the trail.

Egad!  This is scary.  Mountain lions, now thieves.  Fortunately, he was
apparently not a violent person though.  It's cold up yonder in NY State this time
of year.  No wonder he chose a trip down to Florida.  Even had some level of
intelligence.

Kinnickinic